Friday, October 2, 2015

Defiant Beginning



For the first ever blog here on Defiant I have decided to give a little back story about myself.   I am a 38 year old married man and father of three.  I am also a custodian which doesn't pay worth shit but I’ll cover that quite a bit in the days to come.  I am also a student undertaking my bachelor degree in Software Application Programming.  As you can see I can be very busy or very bored never anything in between. 
I decided to start up this blog to see where it would lead.  You see I love to write and have kept diaries quite a bit when I was younger.  Writing down your thoughts and getting your opinions out on paper tends to lower the amount of drama they cause later on.  And man I wish I kept up with it as the years flew by. Seeing as how I love to write and keep a diary I thought that writing and showing people my life and hearing others opinions or stories would be a great way to entertain not only myself but others as well. 
Tomorrow I believe the family is going to a pumpkin patch for the beginning of my favorite holiday and I will document all the goings on (with pics and commentary in usual blog form and hopefully without a queasy accident in the car from my daughter).  This time of year is not only my favorite but also my wives favorite time of year as well so there will be many blogs about black cats, Halloween costumes, and scary movies oooohhhhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment